Collateral is print and/or online media used to market a product, service or campaign. Collateral can include business cards, flyers, websites, brochures, portfolios, and e-books. We can design a collateral strategy that supports your organizational or personal growth.
Digital Training Workshops
Basic Internet training is the cornerstone of Global Wire Associates. We work with anyone who is seriously interested in empowering themselves through technology for activism, professional or personal growth.
Current Courses Offered:
- Introduction to Blogging
- Introduction to Electronic Waste Recycling
- Upcycling Your Technology
- Creating Digital Strategies for Your Brand
- Principles of Media Literacy
- Introduction to Web Accessibility and Diversity
- Principles of Media Development
- Principles of Media for Development (ICT4D focus)
- Basic Web Design Principles for ICT4D
- Basic WordPress Maintenance
- Introduction to Ebook Publishing
- Collateral Strategy for Small Business & Nonprofits
- Strategic Content Development for Small Businesses
- Strategic Content Development for Nonprofits/Activism
- Strategic Content Development for Government Agencies/Employees
E-Waste Management Consultation (Beta)
According to the United Nations Environmental Programme, it is estimated that 20-50 million tons of discarded electronics – electronic waste or e-waste – are dumped into landfills around the world, mostly in developing countries, every year. Electronics include old mobiles, televisions, microwaves, computers and more. Global Wire Associates is testing out a process for reducing e-waste for our clients in the near future. In the meantime, we published a book on e-waste recycling and management you can check out.
We have experience working on web design and content projects that involve many designers, writers and developers. We can help get your project moving in a smart, cohesive manner and, most importantly, on schedule.