We are running a special, intensive ContentCamp over the summer just for young adults ages 13 – 17. This is a week-long webinar series led by GWA’s leadership team on making good content work for you, your brand and your audience. This immersive series is designed for individuals who are new to content strategy and want to step up their online marketing skills for personal or organizational branding. Each day we will have three-hour, interactive live discussion.
Dates: 22-23 July 2017
Price: US$ 699
• Supporting online documents and other materials to use during the webinars
• Lifetime access to the webinar videos
• A closed online study group where you can discuss your content strategy ideas with other ContentCamp participants.
• Six months of one-on-one technical support on your content strategy from an assigned GWA staff member
• Two follow-up webinar meetings to discuss the progress of your content strategy with GWA staff members and other ContentCamp participants
How To Apply:
Please send us a one-page essay telling us why you want to participate in ContentCamp at info(at)globalwireonline(dot)org, with “Teen ContentCamp Application” in the subject line. We are taking applications until we fill all spaces. Because we want to keep the group small, we are being a little more selective so to make sure we have the right mix of participants. Once you are accepted, then we will take full payment. We encourage applications from qualified women, ethnic/racial minorities, people with disabilities and those from Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as recognized by the United Nations. Full payments will be taken once you have been selected. Scholarships are available to those who demonstrate a financial need.