Day 1 – 7 July 2014
Introduction to Content Strategy
Planning and Development
Day 2 – 8 July 2014
Distribution and Management
Website and Social Media Strategy
Day 3 – 9 July 2014
Ebooks and White Papers
Video, Audio and Livecasting
Day 4 – 10 July 2014
Analytics and Setting Goals
Day 5 – 11 July 2014
Setting Goals continued
Follow-up sessions in the following months
US$ 1,499/previous and current GWA clients; US$ 1,699 for non GWA participants
• Supporting online documents and other materials to use during the webinars
• Lifetime access to the webinar videos
• A closed online study group where you can discuss your content strategy ideas with other ContentCamp participants.
• Six months of one-on-one technical support on your content strategy from an assigned GWA staff member
• Two follow-up webinar meetings to discuss the progress of your content strategy with GWA staff members and other ContentCamp participants
How To Apply:
Please send us a one page essay telling us why you want to participate in ContentCamp. Because this is the first time we are doing this, we are being a little more selective so to make sure we have the right mix of participants. Preference will be given to qualified women, racial/ethnic minorities and those from Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as recognized by the United Nations. Scholarships are available to those who demonstrate a financial need.
Send your essay to Marjane Nakello at mnakello(at)globalwireonline(dot)org by Saturday, 31 May 2014.
Apply sooner rather than later, as we anticipate spaces will fill up quickly!